We’re only a month away from Goal Summit 2017 – if you haven’t registered yet, be sure to grab your spot before it’s too late!
But first: what’s Goal Summit and why should you go? For starters, it’s this year’s can’t-miss event for HR and operational leaders. With speakers like Kamilah Thomas (VP of HR & Global Head of People Development at A+E Networks), Helene Klein (Chief People Officer at Beachbody) and more, and sessions like “How to Run Your Business Without Bias,” “How to Fail Fast,” “Making Culture a Competitive Advantage,” and more, you’ll gain valuable – and practical – insights that you can start using at your organization today.
- The CHRO of Adobe will share their company’s performance management journey. During a fireside chat, Donna Morris, CHRO of Adobe, will shed light on why Adobe dropped annual reviews and how its new Check-In program has saved thousands of hours, leaving employees more engaged and empowered.
- You’ll hear how the SVP & CIO of Intuit operationalized goals to drive their IT organization forward. Atticus Tysen, SVP & CIO of Intuit, will join KPCB’s “Father of OKRs”, John Doerr, to discuss the ins and outs of Intuit’s OKR/goal setting program — including the critical lessons learned along the way.
- Executives from BMW, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, LinkedIn and Box will be there. We’re expecting over 1,200 attendees at this year’s event, and leaders from these companies (and more) have already signed up. Don’t miss out on the amazing networking opportunities!
- You’ll see exclusive research from the Neuroleadership Institute, Harvard Business School and Ferrazzi Greenlight. Dr. David Rock, Director of NLI, Ethan Bernstein, HBS professor, and NY Times best-selling author Keith Ferrazzi will present latest cutting-edge research on feedback, transparency and accountability in the workplace.
- It’s at the Palace of Fine Arts. The weather forecast for April 20 is sunny and cloudless. What better place to spend the day than steps away from the breathtaking Palace of Fine Arts rotunda and a killer view of the Golden Gate Bridge, networking with other high-level peers and learning from the biggest thought leaders in their industries?
For more information about Goal Summit, and to register, visit https://www.goalsummit.com.
I hope to see you there!