As the event organizer for Goal Summit, it’s no surprise I’m excited for this conference. But, it also means that you should trust me when I say Goal Summit 2017 is going to be one awesome event! Where else can you learn about leadership trends and best practices from industry luminaries and researchers, but also – and just as importantly – network with other leaders looking to drive continuous performance management in their organizations? Go ahead and block off April 20 on your calendar right now.
If you need a bit more convincing, I have you covered. Here are the top 5 reasons you need to grab your ticket today:
1. Awesome speaker lineup. One of the best perks of my job is meeting all of our impressive Goal Summit speakers. This year, the lineup includes a mix of industry luminaries like John Doerr, Keith Ferrazzi and Mark Thompson; academic researchers and experts like Dr. David Rock from the NeuroLeadership Institute, Dr. Srikumar Rao from the Rao Institute and Ethan Bernstein from Harvard Business School; and real-life practitioners (many of them BetterWorks customers) like Intuit’s Atticus Tysen, A+E Networks’ Stacy Green, Beachbody’s Helene Klein and Evernote’s Michelle Wagner. Check out the full speaker lineup here.
2. Thought-provoking content. While we’re waiting to release the full details of this year’s agenda – it’s so good it deserves its own announcement! – I can share that these aren’t topics you’ll hear at every other conference. With sessions on how to run your business without bias, how to fail fast, finding happiness at work and managing culture as your company scales, I’m confident that Goal Summit will not only challenge your beliefs, but also help you improve employee engagement and performance at your organization.
3. Breakout tracks and interactive workshops. Besides keynotes, we’ll be breaking into several tracks with content tailored to different audiences: business and HR leaders. The breakout sessions will deep dive into practical, hands-on insights from innovative academics and practitioners. On top of that, we’ll also be hosting several interactive workshops so you can get really tactical on running a continuous performance management program and using the BetterWorks platform. Basically, there will be something for everyone!
4. Gorgeous location. Nestled near the Golden Gate Bridge, the Innovation Hangar at the Palace of Fine Arts might be our most beautiful event location to date. Get energized from all the great content, then step outside to catch the breathtaking view.
5. Early bird pricing. Now is definitely the best time to get your ticket – super early bird pricing (the cheapest price you’ll see!) is in effect until the end of January. You’ll even see special discounted options for teams of 5 or 10…so bring the whole team and get everyone in on the action.
Well, what are you waiting for? Get over to https://www.goalsummit.com/ and register today. See you in April!