Goal Summit is exactly one week away…can you believe it? If you haven’t already heard, the event (at the beautiful Palace of Fine Arts in SF!) will bring together leaders from Walmart, Adobe, Intuit and others to share their insights on goal setting, continuous performance management, building diverse workforces, finding happiness at work and lots more.
You won’t want to miss out on the incredible lineup we’ve got in store:
- John Doerr, Chair of KPCB
- Donna Morris, EVP of Customer and Employee Experience at Adobe
- Atticus Tysen, SVP & CIO of Intuit
- John Brothers, Senior Director of Talent, L&D at Walmart Global eCommerce
- Kamilah Thomas, VP of HR & Global Head of People Development at A+E Networks
- Bill Kutik, Co-Founder of the HR Technology Conference
- Dr. David Rock, Director of the NeuroLeadership Institute
- Helene Klein, Chief People Officer at Beachbody
- Michelle Wagner, SVP of People at Evernote
- Best-selling author Keith Ferrazzi
- KPCB partner Bing Gordon
- …and more!
And if the amazing speaker lineup – or our CEO’s top five reasons to attend Goal Summit – still isn’t enough to convince you to grab one of our last few tickets, I’ve got yet another reason to add to the list. For the first time ever, we hand picked some really awesome partners to come on board as event sponsors: Bersin by Deloitte, CultureIQ, Greenhouse, Intellum, NeuroLeadership Institute, PwC and Teamable. You’ll be able to hear some of their thought leaders in action throughout the day, stop by to chat with their teams in our expo area and see if their solutions can help with your management or HR technology needs. That’s one day well spent!
Don’t forget to register at https://www.goalsummit.com to grab your seat before we fill up!